A mashup of all things educational! From technology and social media to leadership and international education, this is where I will be reflecting and applying everything thing I learn from the web and my PLN. Join me on the adventure and add your opinion to the mix!

03 June 2013

0 My First Meme: ISTE13!

Inspired by an article by Anita Lee from Mashable on the history of Memes, I thought I'd try my hand at a few for my upcoming trip to ISTE13!  I love going to this educational technology conference for so many reasons, but the best reason is simply for the excitement that it generates for professional development!  There is nothing more inspiring than seeing more than 12,000 people get excited about learning!

Here are my meme attempts following a few of the different styles highlighted in the infographic above.  I thought I'd try and play up some of the funnier aspects of attending an ISTE conference.  If you've been to the conference before, you'll definitely get these!

Success Kid:

Click below to see more!



Confession bear:


First World Problems:

Looking forward to your feedback!

Jessica :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive